Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Hey, everybody. Sorry I was MIA... I gave up on Ana for a while.

It's summer now, I'm out of school, and I'm on day 2 of the ABC diet. The ABC diet is short for Ana Boot Camp, and yeah, I'll post it. It's supposed to give really great results; people loose about 15-25 pounds while on it.

Here's a few ABC-related tips:
-Try to eat fairly healthily while on it. I suggest only eating fruits & vegetables, or just eating a lot more of them.
-Once you're finished, SLOWLY increase the total of calories you consume.
-Not completely satisfied with the results? Start it again.
-If, at the end, you're satisfied with the results, try the skinny healthy girl diet to maintain your weight.
-Break the ABC diet with something low-cal, and continue to eat healthily, otherwise you might gain some of the weight back.
-While on the ABC diet, keep drinking lots of water while on the ABC.

Personally, here's my plan:
I'm doing the ABC diet for the summer, (1 1/2 times roughly) so I can be skinny for school. C will regret EVER calling me fat.

I'll try to post as often as I can.

Stay strong.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment